News headline summaries. Copy and paste them into a website or search engine… ya dig??
World News, Events:
- Department of Veterans Affairs undercounting/reporting veteran suicides by 37%
- Judicial Watch uncovers gov covid vaccine propaganda marketing plan
- Colorado: 30,000 non-citizens ‘accidentally’ get voter registration card in the mail
- Five sports cheating scandals in October: chess, poker, cycling, fishing, and Irish dancing
- Social Security blanket 8.7% bigger in 2023
| And misclassifying more
| It was not really covered tbh
| They accidentally filled them out and voted too
| The true scandal: literally none of them are actually sports
| Now a billion times 100% more unsustainable
- Musk announces “Burnt Hair” perfume and immediately sells 20,000 of them @ $100
- USDA suggests that you report your vegetable garden for central logging
- Marvel and Pfizer team up for Vaccine Avengers comic book
| Loses money while wasting time on such trivialities
| No food source is too local for federal control
| Who is writing this script?
- Durham draws out explicit FBI analyst admission that the Steele dossier was a known fraud by mid-October 2016 — but used it in a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign anyway
- Tulsi Gabbard leaves the democrat party
| No one anywhere on the internet had any idea this had been happening
| The democrat party left Tulsi Gabbard
- Democrats Run 50+ ‘Local’ News Sites in Swing States to Spread Partisan Content
- I Investigated My Friend’s Murder in the Amazon Forest
| PJ Media
| Terrence McCoy
- Maneuver Warfare by William Schryver
- The Goal Of Central Bank Digital Currencies Is Complete Control Over Humanity by BTC Magazine Staff
- What the Constitutions of the Soviet Union and North Korea Can Teach Us about Rights—and the Purpose of a Constitution by Jack Elbaum
- Common Carriage Now by Josh Hammer
- What ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ Actually Means at Microsoft by Jason Mansfield
Copy and paste the headlines above to use them as search keywords on a website or search engine.
Use the Contribute page to send us headlines for future editions.