News headline summaries. Copy and paste them into a website or search engine… ya dig??
World News, Events:
- CDC votes for mRNA jabs on kids’ immunization schedules, states could follow
- FOIA: FDA witholds autopsy results of those vaccinated and reported to adverse events system
- Corp with 16,000 employees and 200 newspapers, largest of its kind in America, announces hiring freeze and benefit cuts
- Alex Jones to pay about a billion dollars to families of Sandy Hook victims
- Fauci’s Nov. 2019 – March 2020 hour-by-hour work calendar surfaces
| Injections for children? “Yes!” says one government agency
| Just Trust Us
| Fish shortage incoming?
| But how much is that in purchasing power by the time it gets paid?
| Pathetic attempt to keep himself in the news cycle
- San Francisco’s $1.7 million dollar public toilet will be ready in 2025
| Shit comms?
- Florida Dept. of Ed: K-3 teachers who talk gender identity or sexuality will get licenses revoked or suspended
- Maricopa county Arizona releases poll watcher data in response to a lawsuit filed by the RNC
- College enrollment falls 1.5 million since pandemic
| It’s a start…
| ‘Fine!’ they capitualated, while throwing the stacks of documents poutingly
| Well yeah, since professors upload their lectures and students upload their textbooks
- NY Post: Director Christopher Wray’s use of FBI jet amounts to ‘embezzlement,’ current and ex-agents allege by Miranda Devine
- FOX: Top House Dems continue paying family members thousands of dollars using campaign funds by By Cameron Cawthorne, Jessica Chasmar
- How To Resist CBDCs: 5 Ways You Can Opt-Out Of This Dystopian Future by Tyler Durden
- Did Joe Biden Try to Blackmail the Saudis To Interfere With the Midterms? by Matt Margolis
- How Winners are Losing in American Elections by Madeline Malisa
- The Neocons and the Woke Left Are Joining Hands and Leading Us to Woke War III by David Sacks
Copy and paste the headlines above to use them as search keywords on a website or search engine.
Use the Contribute page to send us headlines for future editions.